The Book of the Secrets
by Osho Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
An in-depth and practical explanation of the 112 meditation techniques of Shiva, on which the science of Tantra is based. Conveniently arranged according to different senses and chakras, there are step-by-step meditation techniques for every man, woman and child. Techniques include: watching the gap between two breaths; watching one's moods; being aware of oneself as the one who senses; focusing attention on the third eye; making love without a partner. Meditation techniques for every possible facet of day-to-day life and an invaluable companion for every meditator.
About Osho, the author:
- Year of publication : 1982
- Publisher : Rajneesh Foundation International
- Edition no. : 2
- ISBN 0-88050-528-1
- Number of pages : 368
- Hardcover / Paperback / Ebook : P
- Edition notes : Second edition 1982, 40,000 copies paperbound. © Copyright 1976 Rajneesh Foundation International.
- Size : 204 x 135 x 23 mm
- Author as Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
- Published by Ma Anand Sheela, Antelope, Oregon, USA
- Introduction: Ma Punito, Rajneeshpuram, June 1982
- "The sutras quoted in this book are taken from "Centering, Zen flesh, Zen bones" (ed. Penguin, 1972 reprint), translated and compiled by Paul Reps."
- Printed in U.S.A.
- Library of Congress Catalog Card Number 75-36733
Book Condition: Used - Very Good: This book is in very good condition. It may have minor cosmetic defects (marks, wears, cuts, bends, crushes) on the cover, spine, pages or dust cover. Please see the pictures for more details.