Two thousand five hundred years have passed since Buddha delivered the sutras on which this series is based. Using modern idiom, Osho extracts the kernel of Buddha's profound insight and understanding and presents his everlasting message to the contemporary reader in a manner that is lucid, straightforward and humorous. In these discourses he discusses the need for doubt and argument in the spiritual search, the nature of desire and the discipline of nonattachment, and much more.
- Year of publication : 1978
- Publisher : Rajneesh Foundation
- Edition no. : 1
- ISBN 0-88050-045-X
- Number of pages : 303
- Hardcover / Paperback / Ebook : H
- Edition notes : First edition March 1978, 5,000 copies. © Copyright 1978 by Rajneesh Foundation
- Size : 222 x 143 x 26 mm
- Author as Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh
- Published by Ma Yoga Laxmi
- Design: Sw Govinddas, Sw Deva Shraddhan
- Coordination: Ma Yoga Pratima
- Compilation: Ma Yoga Rabiya
- Editing: Ma Ananda Vandana, Ma Prem Pankaja
Condition: Used - Very Good: This book is in very good condition. It may have minor cosmetic defects (marks, wears, cuts, bends, crushes) on the cover, spine, pages or dust cover. The dust cover is showing some signs of wear. Please see the pictures for more details.