Meditation: The Art of Ecstasy
A practical handbook in simple and clear language which is ideal for everyone from complete beginners to experienced meditators. The book contains a scientific explanation of meditation, a humorous discussion of obstacles to watch out for, answers to questions from meditators and 60 step-by-step descriptions of meditation techniques. Some techniques have been drawn from ancient traditions such as Zen, Sufi, Tantra, Tao, and the Upanishads, others include the revolutionary techniques created by Osho especially for the modern man who finds it difficult to quieten his mind. There is even a meditation for smokers.
About Osho, the author:
- Year of publication : 1997
- Reprinted 1998
- Publisher : Rebel Publishing House, India
- Edition no. : 3
- ISBN 81-7261-000-9
- Number of pages : 301
- Hardcover / Paperback / Ebook : H
- Edition notes : Third edition 1997, Reprinted 1998. Copyright 1973, 1976 Osho International Foundation.
- Size : 210 x 146 x 27 mm
- Editing: Ma Prem Mangla, Sw Krishna Prabhu
- Typesetting: Ma Anand Disha
- Design: Ma Prem Shunyo
- Photography: Sw Sarjano, Sw Rituraj, Sw Prem Ketan, Sw Premgit
- Production by Ma Deva Harito
- Printing: Thomson Press (India) Ltd.
Condition: Used - Very Good: This book is in very good condition. It may have minor cosmetic defects (marks, wears, cuts, bends, crushes) on the cover, spine, pages or dust cover. The dust cover is showing signs of wear. Please see the pictures for more details.